Learn the basics of soap making
In this private class, you will learn the cold process method of soap making.
We will cover:
- The science behind Soapmaking
- Using Essential Oils and Fragrance Oils
- The importance of insulating and curing
- How to use additives (colorants, herbs, clays, etc.)
- Expert tips on unmolding, cutting and ash removal
- Soapmaker insider tips on resources and ingredients
This private session is approximately 2-3 hours. All safety materials and ingredients will be provided. You will prepare a full batch of 8-10 hand-made soaps, which will be yours to take home. (Quality handmade soaps retail for $12-15 each).
Basic Soapmaking Class
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org